About the Ludo Game
Ludo is a board game that was derived from the ancient Indian game “Pachisi”. It is one of the most popular and fun board games that can be played by 2 to 4 people. The objective of the game is to move your pieces from the starting base to the end point. The pace of your movement is decided by the dice roll - the first one to reach the finish point wins the game!
How to play Ludo online with PlaySPL
1. The game begins with players' pieces in the starting base
2. Players take turns in a clockwise direction and the highest throw of the dice starts first
3. When a 6 is rolled on the dice, the player can choose to introduce a new peice or move the existing ones, plus he gets a bonus throw
4. When a player’s piece lands on the opponent's piece, the opponent's piece is sent back to the base
5. Players can place their pieces one over another to create a block, opponents cannot send such pieces back to base
6. The pieces are safe when they are placed on any of the homes
7. A piece can only be moved to the home base with an exact roll when it reaches the home column of its color
8. A player has 3 lives - if he fails to make a move within the time limit, he’ll lose a life. When all 3 lives are lost the player will automatically lose the game
Ludo is a fast paced game where the players should decide their moves quickly within the given time or else the player loses a life and the turn is passed to the next player
How to win the Game
The first player to successfully move all of their pieces into the home triangle wins the game, the remaining players continue the game to determine the runner-ups
The Maximum Amount Players can Win
PlaySPL offers a maximum win amount of Rs. 1 Crore per day. With skill, players can earn huge rewards every day.
We wish you Good Luck!