3. TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
3.1. In order to enhance Your user experience and improve Our Services, Operator collects information about You from two sources: (i) information You affirmatively provide to Us; and (ii) information automatically collected when You visit any of Our Websites or use any of Our Services. Third parties may also collect Your information in connection with Your use of the Services over which We may not have control.
a. Information you provide Us: In order to provide Our full range of Services, We may collect the following types of information from You (as applicable) including but not limited to: Your name, email address, age, mobile and/or telephone numbers, etc. After You provide such information and set up Your account, we may ask You to provide additional information about Yourself on an optional basis. We may ask You for certain financial information, including credit card account data or other payment method data, to process payments for some of Our Services (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
b. Non-Personal Information:When You visit the Website, We may collect certain non-personal information such as Your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, internet service provider, aggregate user data, browser type, software and hardware attributes, pages You request, and cookie information, etc. This type of information does not identify You personally.
d. Mobile:When and if You download and/or use our Website through Your mobile, We may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including but not limited to the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other similar and diagnostic data. We may use this information to provide You with location-based Services including but not limited to search results and other personalized content.
e. User communications:When You send emails or other communications to Us, We may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve Our Services.
4.USE OF INFORMATION:
4.1. We process (at Our sole discretion and with no explicit obligation) the Personal Information You provide in any one or more of the following manner(s):
1. To process Your request for Services,
2. To fulfil requests for Services;
3. To improve Our Services;
5. To contact You;
6. To avoid fraud and/or other prohibited or illegal activities;
7. To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Our business, Services and Users;
8. To customise Our communication with You and the marketing material We share with You;
9. To allow Our business partners and/or associates to present customised messages to You.
10. To publish any testimonials or reviews that You may have provided on the Website;
11. To contact any person You may have enlisted as a friend for reference purposes;
13. Additionally, in the event of an audit, reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), We may share/transfer/assign the Personal Information We have collected to the relevant third party.
14. Furthermore, We may use and/ or disclose such information including but not limited to the following purposes: website management, administration and security, promotional activities, and research and analysis. Provided, however, We confirm that the information that We collect from You may be used in aggregate form in various ways to optimize and improve Operator’s Services. While such information may be based on information about You, it will not identify You personally.
5. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
5.1. You represent and warrant that any and all information, including but not limited to Your Personal Information is absolutely correct, complete in all aspects. You further undertake to immediately update Operator of any change or variation of Your Personal Information.
7.1. We use reasonable security measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Personal Information. When the Service is accessed using Internet Explorer version [●] or later, Firefox version [●] or later, or Safari version [●] or later, Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") such technology may protect Personal Information using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that Personal Information is safe, secure, and only available to You and those to whom You have granted access including but not limited to Us, Our business partners and third parties authorised by Us. We host our Website in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders.
7.2. Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your user ids and passwords with the Website (“Account”). You acknowledge that neither the Company nor any of its directors, shareholders or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your Account with Us and/or Your ability or inability to use the Account.
8. THIRD PARTY
8.2. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and/or maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
10. GRIEVANCE OFFICER: If You have any grievance with respect to the Website or the Services, You may contact our grievance officer at:
Designation: Support Engineer