SnakesAndLadders Game on PlaySPL
About the SnakesAndLadders Game
Snakes and ladders is a board game for two or more players. The game originated in ancient India as Moksha Patam, and was brought to the UK in the 1890s. This ancient fun game is played on a gameboard having numbered squares and your objective is to get to the 100th square on the board by rolling a dice.
How to play SnakesAndLadders game online with PlaySPL
The objective of SnakesAndLadders game is to reach the final destination number 100 from the starting number on board before any other player reaches there, through Dice throw. To skip lots of steps and get there faster you can use ladders. Some of them will bring you really further, but if you land on a snake's head, you will slide down. Climb up the ladders, slide down the snakes.
The SnakesAndLadders game is an underwater theme based race game. Players can get submarine travel experience with Ups and Down.
- Once you enter the SnakesAndLadders game, the system will pick randomly who gets the first chance to roll dice, you or your opponent.
- The player piece (Submarine) automatically moves on board based on dice number thrown on their turns from starting number 1.
- When a player lands on the top of a snake, the snake will swallow their playing piece and in essence slide down to the bottom of the snake's tail..
- When a player lands on the bottom of the ladder, the ladder helps the playing piece move up to the top of the ladder.
- The first player that reaches the highest space on the board, 100, wins the game. To win the player will need to roll the exact number to get to the last space. If the player rolls a higher number than needed to land exactly on 100, their piece does not move and remains there until their next turn, when they can roll again.
- A player has 3 lives - if he fails to make a move within the time limit, he’ll lose a life. When all 3 lives are lost the player will automatically lose the game.
We wish you Good Luck!